SeedBox version 3.0 has launched
SeedBox has been upgraded to version 3.0
Pool’s open: February 8, 2022 (00:00 UTC)
MCT (bep-20): 0x8038b1f3eb4f70436569618530ac96b439d67bae
MCT (erc-20): 0x6876eba317272fe221c67405c5e8eb3b24535547
SeedBox ver 3.0 Staking Guide: https://microtuber.medium.com/seedbox-3-0-staking-guide-eng-999515d5e69e
Microtuber’s first project, SeedBox, has now been upgraded to version 3.0.
Now that SeedBox is fully Defi and operates on smart contracts, users will now have an easier time staking.
Due to this update, the Saponin Lettuce and Saponin Tomato staking that was scheduled for January and February will now be conducted simultaneously.
Improvements and Additional Features
1. Users no longer need to perform a KYC verification and registration. All users have to do is connect to MetaMask.
2. Users can stake MCT tokens from both the Ethereum and Binance network.
3. Users can participate in and cancel staking anytime with ease. (Staking rewards will be given to users based on how long they’ve staked for and users may be penalized for early cancellations)
4. Fully Defi and operated by smart contracts
5. Preparation for Metaverse staking reward system (NFT + Rewards + New Pools)
6. Total staking rewards from all pools will be viewable
7. A sleek and modern UI
8. Users can access details about currently staked pool by clicking the ‘my pools’ tab.